11 June 2010

EARLY BIRD




For the second Friday in a row, I go to Yoga at 6:00am! The only way I make it is accountability--my friend BR meets me to walk at 7:00am. Jayson is one of the best Yoga instructors around here, so it's almost worth the sacrifice of sleep.

I have plans to hit an estate sale in the neighborhood and then get to Tuesday Morning when they open at 10:00am, but I succumb to the z-z-z-z's and sleep until after noon! I skip the estate sale and the pink and wooden play kitchens are still available when I arrive at Tuesday Morning. I have a great time shopping the sales--all clearance items are 50% off the clearance price.

After a quick trip to the library to pick up An Education by Lynn Barger and a Dave Egger's book, What is What, I talk to CA on the phone and then decide to go to Lou Malnati's for a late lunch/early dinner on my own. Very impressed with Lou's Pizza and the Antipasta Salad. YUM!

I got hooked up to both these authors by watching the HBO movies this week: An Education and Away We Go.

CA has his final soccer camp tonight, so I spend the evening watching Pick A Flick on Lifetime Movie Network (LMN). It's a Tori Spelling film fest and I wallow in:  Mind Over Murder and Hush. Mind Over Murder is the film where Tori met Dean and they both broke up their marriages for each other. What can I say? I'm entertained. I do intersperse my viewing with segments of Kathy Griffin on Larry King and episodes of House Hunters on HGTV.

No comments: