07 June 2009

CRAVING MEXICAN... STILL


Our cravings for Mexican continue. Tonight we made some dynamite guacamole. Can't mess with those Two Hot Tamale/Border Grill girls. I follow their recipe completely. No tomatoes. No garlic. Just avocado, lime juice, red onions, jalapeño, and cilantro. Marvelous!

We also made some chicken quesadillas, garnished with red and green salsas, sour cream, and shredded Romaine lettuce. Yum.

Planning on some Thai or Indian food in Omaha next weekend. We do a tasty pork tenderloin with ginger-peanut sauce and I'm looking forward to trying a home version of chicken tikka masala. We'll have to skip the cashews and almonds since MA has allergies. Grandma--Gigi--will be with us this trip and at 81 years she loves trying new foods.

Worked on the Merci Beaucoup (cookie business) website today. The biggest hindrance to completing it is that I have to decide on pricing. I also want to put together some more photos, but pricing is my stumbling block. I just want to make sure that I am secure in the pricing as I don't want any regrets in either direction. My target market isn't afraid of spending some money, but I also want to be realistic. More to come on this subject.

No comments: