02 September 2011
FIGGY PUDDING, KIND OF
Wonderful goat-cheese stuffed figs at dinner last night! Think I've finally perfected the technique--
1. Cut 6 bacon strips in half, and then microwave for 4 minutes.
2. Wash, dry, and cut figs in half.
3. Place small scoop of goat cheese between halves; wrap open end with semi-cooked bacon. Secure with toothpicks.
4. Broil wrapped figs until bacon is crispy.
5. Carefully scarf down your share. Carefully, because these babies are hot!
Hot and delicious. We called them "dinner"..