05 November 2009

READING


Sometimes after reading a library book, I have to buy it. Usually I'm satisfied buying from Amazon Used Books, but I insist on like new or very good condition. Three books in the past few weeks have really moved me...





Seems like I can go months and months without finding an author worth reading and then I find a whole string of them. And, these were just random picks from the shelves of little tiny Woodstock library.

With all the energy I have flowing these days, it's easy to not read but I am so, so glad I decided to crack open a book this afternoon. I am loving After You've Gone. Lent's writing is a bit difficult to read--he's not too big on taking breaths or inserting commas for the dear readers... I've barely started this book and couldn't resist writing about it.

No comments: