03 April 2009

REMINISCING AND BRAINSTORMING




So... The Merci Beaucoup ideas are free-flowing... I saw these cardboard suitcases at The Land of Nod the other day--3 sizes for $19.95, which isn't bad for TLoN. Think the small one will make a fantastic cookie box.



Then, I remembered these photos from last February when we were in Europe for KF's first days on earth. DM, CA, and I took LG to Vienna to the Spanish Riding School on a Saturday a.m. to see the Lipizzaner stallions work out. It was a very cold and snowy day in Vienna, but we had such a wonderful time. LG loves horses, and she knew the day was especially for her. As you can see, she packed her suitcase and was ready and waiting in Kangoo when we walked out the door. She usually smiles more. Traveling must be very serious business for LG.

After the Spanish Riding School, we headed to the Naschmarkt and got similar items to those we got this December. What a wonderful place!

And, I am going back! Around the 11th of May my sister JL and I are flying to London and then Bratislava; driving to Salzburg and the Austrian Alps to meet up with DM, MK, LG, and KF for a week at a beautiful resort. Then a few days in BA and onto London and several days exploring the city again. WOW! A week ago I wouldn't have guessed. Life is good. God is great!

No comments: