05 April 2009

TAKING TIME OFF

Since my transcription CD blew up in the early hours of Saturday morning, I have been forced to take two days off. I am having so much fun--mostly just around home. But, I did hit the big sales at Kohls to get spring and summer clothes to take to KF & LG in Bratislava. And, the squishy little guy turns two on 4/13.

Small Group tonight using our new study format. We are each responsible for watching/listening to a John Ortberg series Flow online from Menlo Park Presbyterian Church. We download a study guide, and then when we meet for Small Group on the 1st and 3rd Sunday evening we base our discussion on a couple of those questions. It is going very well! And, Flow is one of my most favorite series that JO did at the mega church.

I took some freshly baked classic shortbread to each couple as an Easter treat--a big box for our hosts and a cutesy box for my girly friend JS. Think I should have baked it a bit longer, but we were running late. It was just fine. I just like it a bit more dry.

Still waiting to hear if I need to drive into the City tomorrow morning to pick up a new copy of the audio files. I will be working hard this week--at least 40 hours. More, if I can fit them in. Got to save up for EUROPE!

Ordered by business cards and labels last night. They will be here in about a week. Began building my web site today. So cool! Won't go live until I get back from Europe.


Merci beaucoup means thank you very much--as the old song truly says.

No comments: