07 April 2009

EASTER

It's Easter week and our plans include a quick trip to Omaha to celebrate the squishy little guy's birthday (April 13th) and get in some cuddling time with him and with baby Lucy.

I'm still deep into transcribing the meeting from hell... Actually, as I've said repeatedly I am really enjoying this assignment and am quite impressed with the principals of this company. Well organized, polite, and intelligent--or so it sounds! I'm not as excited about the low-talkers--the ones who sound like they speak directly into their elbows, slur their words, and drop off at the end of each sentence. And, there is more than one "you know" guy, or actually "sort of like" and "just" guys. And, the facilitator while doing a superb job says, "O.K., great" after each and every presentation. If I never typed that phrase again it would be too soon.

Back to Easter... One of my sisters--the next younger to me in age--has a definite affinity for bunnies, and people are always giving her bunnies and bunny-related stuff. She says that she also collects $5 bills... I bought her a shirt one time with the intent to have a random assorted group of people, unknown to her, photographed in the shirt and then send her the shirt and photos anonymously. The pink shirt sat in my drawer for months and years--I finally gave it to my daughter. I will check on that shirt this weekend and if it is available proceed with the previous plan.

Today I ran across the book featured above. Would it be too, too cruel to send that to PM for Easter? Sisters...

No comments: