LG (center, in black) in a recent school musical production.
In honor of our first-born granddaughter, the dynamic and beautiful Liliana Grace, i'm planning to try this cookie recipe that I first found online in 2008...
- 4-1/2 oz. Cream cheese
- 1 C. Butter
- 2 C. Flour, sifted
- Jam or Marmalade
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Cream together cheese, butter, and flour.
- Form dough into a ball.
- Roll out thinly on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut 2" circles.
- Pinch together the bottom two side of each circle to form a Lily or cornucpoia shape.
- Fill open end of each Lily with a small amount of jam and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375* for 15 minutes
- Cool completely
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
Makes 5 dozen.
Hint: can sprinkle finely chopped nuts on jam filling before baking.