06 February 2012

Today I will make soup...

Pampered Chef 2 qt. Batter Bowl

Creamy chicken pasta soup, that is.


I'm making a double batch, so 2 cups each of celery, carrots, onions, and mushrooms.



It's one of my favorites. The touch of lemon juice added in the final stages of prep kicks this recipe over the top in the chicken soup category.

Magically, I have all the necessary ingredients, except celery, on-hand--including homemade chicken stock from the freezer. I'm just gonna be glad to have my glass, lidded, measuring pitchers back in the mix. Foolishly, I elected to store said chicken stock in these back a few months ago. I've miss my glass pitchers. They're oh-so-handy for mixing as well as measuring large quantities.

Hm-m-m... Thinking my two big girls would love a set each in her repertoire, and I know just the Pampered Chef person to procure them for me.

Also available as a 1 qt.--I love both sizes for varying uses.

No comments: