20 May 2010

DAY OF BEAUTY

I teasingly told CA last night that he had to work a day to cover my day of beauty which I scheduled for today--just by chance I needed one of everything!. He came back a few minutes later and said that actually I had more than earned my day of beauty for all the work I did around home yesterday. He's a keeper!

It was our tradition for years to have dinner at Porter's Oyster Bar in Crystal Lake on the night before a trip, but alas they've closed. Tonight is two before our trip (on Saturday), but what-the-heck we may just have to go out tomorrow, too.
Marielle's Day of Beauty
8:15 - 9:05am
speed walking with LL at HB

9:15 - 10:15am
yoga for all levels at HB

11:00 - 12:45pm
pedicure & French manicure
(Opti's I'm Not Really a Waitress for my tootisies)

1:00pm
Highlights at Mario Tricoci

2:15pm
Hair cut at Mario Tricoci

3:00pm
Home at last!

And, we're going out for pre-vacation dinner  tonight at Dunhills

No comments: