23 September 2008

ENCOURAGING WORDS

Earth Wind & Fire

For because of our faith, He has brought us into this place of highest privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to actually becoming all that God has had in mind for us to be.
Romans 5:2
Life Application Bible

God, make a fresh start in me, shape a Genesis week from the chaos of my life. Don't throw me out with the trash or fail to breathe holiness in me. Bring me back from gray exile, put a fresh wind in my sails! Give me a job teaching rebels your ways so the lost can find their way home.
Psalms 51:7-13
The Message [Bible] Remix

Going through the motions doesn't please you, a flawless performance is nothing to you.
I learned God-worship when my pride was shattered. Heart-shaped lives ready for love don't for a moment escape God's notice.
Psalms 51:16-17
The Message [Bible] Remix

No comments: