05 January 2015

Cooking, and Baking, and Scheming, and Planning...

Because the demands of the holidays are now done, I've a small burst of creative energy. Or, is it that I'm actually procrastinating on doing my chores? Hm-m-m...

Double Devon Creme and homemade Triple Berry Jam.


Cream Scones





When one is faced with leftover Double Devon Creme, one must bake more scones! These are dried sweet pineapple and toasted pecan. Very, very tasty. A bit more crumbly due to the gluten-free flour, I believe.

While searching my bookmarks for a scone recipe, I came across some Rick Bayless Frontera Grill recipes, and couldn't resist this one for dinner tonight:

Garnished with sour cream, shredded cabbage, and cilantro.
Fold and eat.


























Picadillo Tacos





Our favorites. Not gluten-free, however.












And while we're soon going to Colorado, we still have an Interval week to use in early 2015, so we've both spent way too much time reviewing our options. Scheming and planning.

No comments: