30 January 2012

ALMOST DONE

Rested and ready to complete our Huge Project--having determined to limit it to our great room, morning room, and study-dining room, reserving work on the master bedroom and bath for a later date.

So, we need our decorator's input for drapes and new wall-ceiling color to finish off the study-dining room.




 
And, a new t.v. and mounting bracket in the great room (yellow-painted chest moves to entry foyer and t.v. will be mounted just under shelf).


 
I've already ordered a rug for the great room (due to arrive in 3 weeks), but there's a bit of painting to be completed in this area, too. (red half-wall gets painted with the SW Blonde used in great room-morning room).


 
I'm curiously drawn to this fabric for the drapes, but will see what DV comes up with. 



For a bit I thought I wanted the same linen we used on the chair backs, but decided I was playing it too safe. 

I absolutely love the way the morning room drapes dramatically changed the look of our French doors, so I'm not going to hold back in the study-dining room which is becoming my preferred writing room.




No comments: