So... It took me almost two weeks, but I finally got a gift together for a friend who's had a lot on her plate lately. First, I found the English teacup and saucer at a resale shop. Knew I wanted to fill it with flowers or a plant. 10 days ago I found the small pot of delicate Wandering Thyme at our local farmer's market.
After my jam making, biscotti baking session earlier this week I realized I had a theme.
After searching through my gift reserves, I found the perfect box to make it all come together. Then, ding-dong-ditch and the deed is done.
Fun project. Even if it did drag on a bit. The results were satisfying.