07 January 2013

Tossed Salad, No Scrambled Eggs

 

Non-sequitur...

Did anyone else love the Frasier riff, Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs?

Puzzling lyrics, but catchy.

Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Oh My

Mercy (alt: Quite stylish.)

And maybe I seem a bit confused,

Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.

They're callin' again.

http://www.elyrics.net




Back to the subject at hand. We had the best salad as part of tonight's dinner:

TONIGHT'S SALAD

Romaine, finely julienned

Green grapes, halved

Sweet onions, diced

Blackberries, whole

Braeburn apple, seeded and diced

Carrot, peeled and sliced

Swiss cheese, diced

Aged white cheddar cheese, diced

Dried cranberries

Roasted, salted almonds




Wait for it... tah-dah:

Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing. One of the best fruit dressings.

 

No comments: