18 December 2010

AN UNEXPECTED APPOINTMENT

Just before we left for Europe I made an emergency trip to the dentist to check out a sensitive molar. Nothing showed on the x-ray, but Dr. F made a bit of an adjustment to the crown and we both hoped for the best.

There was definitely sensitivity, but I quickly learned to protect that area, and a few times hot or cold would catch me at an unguarded moment. This definitely has to be looked into again...

Ugh-h-h.

After meeting LL at Health Bridge for an hour walk and catch-up, I drive to CL to see Dr. F.

I am fortunate to get a Saturday appointment and we soon know that the root is inflamed and a root canal is in my very near future.

I'm exhausted! I'm feeling sorry for myself. Two angel creams from Country Donuts ease my pain for a few minutes before the guilt sets in.

I'm down for the count today. I'd expected to be running at full-steam by today.

No comments: