23 February 2011

KOHL'S CLEARANCE SHOPPING



Hello! Kohl's has the most outrageous deals right now in children's clothing, etc. I've been there four times and will go back tomorrow. Stuff is 60 - 80% off and then you can scratch-off a coupon for an additional 15% or 20% or 30%. I finally got a 20% today. Some shoppers on Sunday told me that they've actually been able to use another person's--in line before them--30% off coupon. A random act of kindness. One lady offered to let me follow her to the check-out, but that didn't actually happen.

There was a guaranteed 20% off through President's Day on Monday and you could make a try at potentially getting 30%, and they were giving Kohl's dollars--$10 for every $50 pre-tax you spent. Today I went back to apply the $20 I accumulated to some Spring surprises for two of the little girls in Central Europe. What retailed at $46, cost me $25, less 20%, less $20 Kohl's dollars, for a grand total of $6.53. That is for two lovely items (Sh-h-h-, it's a secret until May 17th when LG turns 6 years old!) for two little girls for a total of $6.53.

Go to Kohl's. Be prepared with your sizes--for next Fall and Winter's clothing--and enjoy the savings. They aren't giving out Kohl's dollars anymore, but the deals still rock.

No comments: