21 February 2011

THE GENDARME




Isn't this one of the most strikingly beautiful book covers ever?!

Another way-cool thing I'm experiencing in the blogger world...

On my First Paragraphs blog I do mini-reviews of my recent and favorite reads. When reviewing The Gendarme I wanted a copy of the full-cover wrap and all I could find on the Internet was the still very striking, but incomplete front cover.

I sent an email to the author Mark T. Mustian, and three days later I get a gracious reply and the .jpg.

From: lemonade_marielle@comcast.net
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 8:34 PM
To: mark@markmustian.com
Subject: The Gendarme

First, a brilliantly written story. Congratulations.

I was searching the Internet for an image of the full cover photo from the hardcover book, but didn't find it. My only interest is to post it on my First Paragraphs blog. I write this blog almost entirely for myself and don't have many followers, and don't expect to.

http://firstparagraphs-marielle.blogspot.com/

Is there a photo available with the full face cover?

Thanks,

Marielle
* * *
From: "Mark Mustian" mmustian@ngn-tally.com

To: "marielle" lemonade_marielle@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 7:30:46 AM
Subject: RE: The Gendarme

Marielle: See attached. If you feel so inclined, please consider posting a review on amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com as well.

Thanks so much for your review.

Best,

Mark

No comments: