27 September 2010

DANGEROUS DAYDREAMS








Loving the drop in temperature. Nothing better than shorts or capris with layers or a comfy sweater. Add sunglasses and flip flops and you have my perfect outfit. Without the flip flops. Because they kill my IT band and hence my right hip. I sometimes get by with flip flops for weeks on end, and then reality hits. Hard. My poor feet need arch support to keep everything in alignment. Boring. But true.

Sunshine and low 60s. Bliss. Invigorating. Gooses my need for creative outlet vs. the reality of economies necessary to ensure 5 glorious weeks in Europe later this Fall and Winter. Only a bit of slippage. One hallway rug, a few candles, and some serious Internet lust toward English rolled arm sofas, loveseats, and chairs.

I have to stay out of Restoration Hardware. Luscious. Impractical. Tempting. Expensive.

No comments: