MK got this recipe from a friend in Ft. Collins and made it for us upon our arrival there in January.
I've tweaked it a bit.
1 lb. Chicken beast, cut into 1" pieces
2 T. Olive oil
1 med. Onion, diced medium
1 clove Garlic, diced finely
2-3 T. Red curry paste (hot, concentrate for sauces)
3 cups Muir Glen Organic diced tomatoes
2 T. Tomato paste
3-4 cups Organic baby spinach
3 cups Coconut milk
1. Heat olive oil in large sauté pan
2. Sauté onions and garlic
3. Stir in red curry paste for one minute
4. Add tomatoes and tomato paste
5. High simmer for 10 minutes
6. Stir in spinach until begins to wilt
7. Stir in coconut milk
8. Simmer while you prepare rice (optional addition)
I'm going to try some yellow or green curry paste next time.