20 February 2011

VALENTINE'S GIFTS FROM RVH


My dear friend is a relentless gift giver and a wonderful gift wrapper. Between traveling, bad weather, illness, etc. we've not been together for almost a month. We met today for a late lunch at Bone Fish Grill. A very yummy meal and great ambiance for lingering through a Sunday lunch. I enjoyed the special Huge Wild Shrimp Pad Thai (substituting grilled chicken), and RvH loved her grilled fish (Tilapia) burger.  And, may I say my Bloody Mary was spectacular! We plan to meet there again soon.




The lovely gifts included a pink and black journal to remind me of Paris, and a very thoughtful gift of The Pioneer Woman Cooks.

Thank you RvH!



And, since RvH is cleaning out her storage room, I got a stack of books, a bunch of current magazines, and these treasures--a lovely Haviland Limoges cream pitcher and precious painted glass plate.

Such a friend!!

No comments: